Cost-effective and flexible organizational leverage to enable the ‘future of work’.
Our clients are successful leaders that are faced with step-change requirements to their organisational structure, which may range from embarking on a key strategic project, over having consummated a transformative transaction, to transitioning to the next stage of corporate development. Our clients need immediately available senior management bandwidth that is able to fill multi-facetted roles and engage dynamically and holistically.
We offer qualified, experienced, driven leaders. Our management augmentation offering provides resources as “bridge” to fill transient capability gaps that may arise when entering new markets, when growing into new stages of the lifecycle, or when facing a difficult turnaround situation.
We provide dedicated advisors from whom we have had relationships with for decades. Our “bench” of best-in-class talent become agents of change, from VP to the C-Suite, on an interim or long-term contract basis.
- Breadth: Interim executive support across the healthcare value chain from R&D through Commercialization.
- Quality: Bringing top-tier investment banking, strategy consulting and Fortune 50 firm experience.
- Experience: Years of operational leadership including deep integration and turnaround experience.
- Responsiveness: Recommendations for interim C-Suite executives for consideration within 14 days and ability to provide teams virtually instantly.
- Broad skillset. We can provide a “plug and play” team that blends with the existing structure of our clients. That team will have focused domain expertise required, but also relevant leadership perspectives that allow seeing the broad context.
- Focused execution. It is our philosophy to work towards completion, not towards chargeable hours. We will rigorously focus on what helps our clients get things done.
- Customized engagements. We tailor scope of work and duration of engagement specifically to the situation at hand, to serve our clients best. In the time that otherwise would be spent “sourcing” to fill roles, we can be on the ground, advancing the agenda of our clients.
- Flexible structure. Our teams can work as contractors or take temporary internal positions with our clients. In both setups, we will act as “hired principals”.
We provide our Management Augmentation services equally to clients from the US and Europe.
How Do We Measure Success?
We measure success through the value we help our clients create. Through experience-driven support, put to work hands-on, creating tangible impact.
We offer qualified, experienced, driven leaders. Our management augmentation offering provides resources as “bridge” to fill capability gaps: when entering new markets, when growing into new stages of the lifecycle, or when you face a difficult turnaround situation. This 1-minute survey will help us understand to what extent Management Augmentation is right for you.